How We Can Help
- Providing access to a comprehensive suite of training and learning opportunities
- Building the capacity of SMEs to understand the importance and relevance of internships, KTP’s, work placements and apprenticeships
- Broker opportunities with relevant education and training providers by promoting employer participation and engagement in learning
- Supporting SMEs to recruit and retain new talent that possess the necessary skills required to drive competitiveness, in order to respond to sectoral and technological changes
- Working in collaboration with key business support agencies to diversify and complement the project activities
- Developing the skill base of women and BAME entrepreneurs by widening access to local champions, mentors and role models.
Digital Future First Launched
Established name to promote a digital first to accelerate business and reduce operating costs with government support.
Government Bid Approved
Won ESF bid to deliver a brokerage service to business in the SEMLEP region.
European Social Fund Objective
Strategy tendered to deliver a brokerage service to business in the South East Midlands Region