How We Can Help
- Providing access to a comprehensive suite of training and learning opportunities
- Building the capacity of SMEs to understand the importance and relevance of internships, KTP’s, work placements and apprenticeships
- Broker opportunities with relevant education and training providers by promoting employer participation and engagement in learning
- Supporting SMEs to recruit and retain new talent that possess the necessary skills required to drive competitiveness, in order to respond to sectoral and technological changes
- Working in collaboration with key business support agencies to diversify and complement the project activities
- Developing the skill base of women and BAME entrepreneurs by widening access to local champions, mentors and role models.
Over 50 SME Business Owners Supported
Our Advisors have now helped over 50 businesses access Government Support.
Over 35 SME Business Owners Supported
Our Advisors have now helped over 35 SME businesses access Government support.
Digital Future First Launched
Established name to promote a digital first to accelerate business and reduce operating costs with government support.
Government Bid Approved
Won ESF bid to deliver a brokerage service to business in the SEMLEP region.
European Social Fund Objective
Strategy tendered to deliver a brokerage service to business in the South East Midlands Region