Creating Growth 2023
Do you want to take your business to the next level, but not sure where to start?
In partnership with Bedford Borough Council and SEMLEP, the University of Bedfordshire are hosting an informative event in Bedford, offering regional SMEs some much-needed direction and support in developing their business strategy and marketing activity.
Business leaders across all industries are invited to join us on 14th March 9.30am-12.30pm at our Bedford Campus to gain the skills and knowledge on how to build a robust growth strategy, keeping their company on track and aligned for success.
Attending organisations will
- Learn to develop an effective marketing and business strategy (and plans), as well as how to integrate them into your everyday activity
- Gain deeper understanding on how to position your business to attract more customers
- Learn where to find hidden resources
- Be the first to hear about the digital marketing support and expertise within the region
* Delegates will also get an opportunity to network after the event to build connections within their sector and beyond.