Net Zero: MK
What’s good for the planet can also be good for business, so if your organisation is based in Milton Keynes and you are looking to cut carbon emissions, save money and minimise waste, we are here to help.
Net Zero MK is a new project that aims to support businesses in Milton Keynes on their journey to Net Zero.
- Ever wondered what your business’s impact is on the turbulent environment we live in? We’ll tell you your carbon footprint and help you reduce it.
- Bring your questions and concerns to our environmental experts for their unbiased advice.
- Reduce energy bills by reducing energy waste – we’ll help you set realistic and practical actions.
- You’ll get a Net Zero Action Plan, clearing your path towards Net Zero and showing your customers that you care.
- Improve your energy security in volatile times – we’ll tell you about more support to improve your energy efficiency.
What is involved?
This is a time-limited and fully-funded offer.
- Register your interest in acting on your carbon emissions
- Book a 30-minute appointment to walk through a carbon calculator with one of our Low Carbon Advisers
- Receive a bespoke Decarbonisation Plan and 1-2-1 support
- Access a £250 voucher to help you implement carbon-saving initiatives in your business
- Attend workshops and events which will help you connect and collaborate with other businesses going through the same journey, as well as demystify climate jargon
Who is it for?
Net Zero MK is for all small and medium-sized businesses in Milton Keynes with an aspiration to understand their current carbon footprint so that they can measure and set targets to reduce their carbon emissions.
The Net Zero MK project is part of Milton Keynes City Council’s £500,000 Green Business Recovery Fund which is intended to help local businesses improve their green offer to local residents and create more sustainable jobs.
Net Zero MK is funded by Milton Keynes City Council and delivered by Ngage Solutions in partnership with Buckinghamshire Business First.