Positive Mental Health Awareness
Overview of the importance of positive mental health, in the workplace and at home, spot the signs, and how to support you and your peers.
Date and time
About this event
As part of the wider Cost of living support available, this interactive training, Led by Positive Mental Health trainers, is suitable to all adult professionals and will give an overview of the importance of positive mental health, both in the workplace and at home, how to spot the signs, and how to support you and your peers.
There is the potential for an in-depth follow-on session to train individual employee “champions” or advocates.
Who does this support?
• Suitable for adult professionals, across any sector
• May be of particular interest to business/organisational decision makers and leaders who do not have existing knowledge or appreciation of the business-related challenges associated with mental health
What are the benefits?
• Strong appreciation and understanding of the business-related mental health challenges.
• Awareness of behavioural techniques to support positive mental health moving forwards.
• Steps taken after training have the potential to improve organisational health and safety performance.
Cost of Living Support Hub: upcoming events
As part of our Cost of Living support available, SEMLEP are now hosting themed events – focusing on business efficiency and sustainability, mental health awareness, and business resilience. More events coming soon, watch this space.